Sunday, August 4, 2024

HEARING BEFORE ITS NEWS ISRAEL, IT AIN'T NEWS UNTIL IT'S ISRAEL (THE DESOLATED HOLY LAND)! WHEN YOOU SHALL SEE IT, RUN!

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Flood, Water Down Pink Blood; What happen To Aug 5, 2019, when two world systems went skyrocketing to fire-rocketing off the planet, Nuclear Aug 1, Apocalyptic Firestorm, 2024, my year prior Eze 5, Ben Affleck, Barber Chair, bald head shavies measured into 4, but instantly 3, that skyrocketing, fire-rocketing event; various, imminent mass disasters you're sure to run from and we talking run Mat 24, Jesus witnessed to fast and furious Vin Diesel to Dan 4, Ludacris and Contagious, my witnessed! Still, I hope you dance,  https://youtube.com/shorts/04B8T9VfuOM?si=FIBwGDRyEuWK4rs0

Handwriting, Jeremiah 37:8, after they asked Jeremiah what his god thought, burn its fore-waring, scroll, punished Jeremiah, see crystal skies burning like forewarning scrolls, here Rev 6, 6th seal www.thephoenix1012,blogspot.com.  When I Sulaiman come into the maze of revealing sin, and why only days before superpowers Biden, Harris and Trump since 2019/2021 and just presently went Aug 5, skyrocketing to fire-rocketing off the planet, i explained you'd be praying for US states of barbecue as we were praying for Gazan pieces of barbecue children. Again, when I come into the video, I was standing in line with hundreds of millions standing a single, water, hold on let me get my water bottle, this part always make me thirsty for real.......

I look and there's this mystery woman entering in, she's carrying more, now Sulaiman, blacken bowls, remember, Rev 2m Jesus, ten matrix days counts into worsening, trials, the Hawaii missile morning alert. Here's a Rev 10 Mighty angel warning desolation predicted US West Pacific would no longer hold off and though this was a horrid all it on, tens of millions being incinerated, with him is Rev 17, 7th  Angel and he carries, 7 more judgment bowls. 

You know how one cuts through the line in front of you, of me, only mystery woman tripped, and when she tripped, it sets into motion, a divine intervention even,  a conversation with me, whereas in exchanged for homeless earth she reaching into her upper right hand pocket, offers up these stunning floral invitations, yes the same she was arriving, Jan 16, 2023, leading, up, into the phenomena marriage supper of the lamb the two witnesses leading captivity capture, the incalculable tribulation saints; those Sulaiman I witnessed, 1986/2024/2025, Chernobyl/Devil Comet, April Spring Rapture, ELOHIM couldn't tell them apart, who's Holy Spirit hearts were as immaculate as Jesus, THE CHRIST, HIMSELF!   

NTEB RADIO BIBLE STUDY: As Israel Stands On The Edge Of War With Iran, We Take A Biblical Look At Her Many Enemies Past, Present and Future, https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/nteb-radio-bible-study-as-israel-stands-on-the-edge-of-war-with-iran-we-take-a-biblical-look-at-her-many-enemies-past-present-and-future/

THE PICTURE OF SHIMON PERES, I EVEN KNEW WHO HE WAS, JUST BEFORE SHOWING ISRAEL AS A SHOPPING MALL AT THE EDGE OF A CLIFF OF THEM REGULARYLY FALLING TO THEIR DEATHS, WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?

WILL THOU AT THIS TIME DESTROY THE ENTIRE HOUSE OF ISRAEL? PROPHET EZEKIEL  -I can only tell you Geoffery we're nearing three years into Daniel 9:27. Rev 11:1, 2/Rev 13;5, Jaboc's Ladder all around Angels, especially Guardian Trump, Gabriel THEM and Archangel Michael's THEM alike Rev 20, Lamb's book, his List, warn Oct 17.2021, we're ticking down the last 7 years, before Jesus Millennium reign, TRIPLE GREAT TRIBULATIONS. Here's being reminded, just before April 2.20. 2019, Dan 9: 24-26, two weeks and 7 years, Trump's whizzing around his head, deaf ears, bullets. THEY need him, (more so Geoffery they need his since Sept BETA 15, 2020, Abraham Accord/beware Sept BETA, 22/23/2020, interstellar debate, we're in their timeline/Sept BETA 15, 2023, glorified Holy Bride, leading captivity capture, the two witnesses.

-Miraculously leading captivity, the Tribulation saints marvel not this date Sept BETA 23, 2017, went viral soon fulfilling Rev 12, John's witness planetary phenomenon); Apparently THEY need him as US Presidential, Representative for this, April 2025 thru Oct 2828, DRAGON BEAST Antichrist Reign! You ask what about Harris? All's I can say, God's Throne, Back Turn. Unquestionably for the last 3 and a half years of DRAGON BEAST REIGN, TRIPLE TRIBULATIONS continue until then; marvel not tremendously to my surprise, the dates April 2 17, 20. 2025, including NASA also waring a since 2016, April Spring Morning, Street, The TIFF/CME/EMP event, this date, April 2025, this halfway point, yeah, gone viral! I know, I, know! Knowing also, RUN! HBOW/Apb   See Here, see,⚠ via @YouTube; See Intravenous Angels, my Jacob's Ladder, since Chernobyl threaten home planet telling US states of barbecue, The same, GET OUT! Full Spectrum Survivor, BREAKING - GET OUT! WARNINGS GO OUT TO ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS; yes, like it was end of all things, I now believe it was equally Jaboc's Ladder that stretched into my Pompeii Movie Of Memphis son home, Hawaii missile alert, morning...See Rev 2 Jesus... He too was there! HBOW/Apb via @YouTube  DID I FSS TELL YOU ABOUT THE REALLY FAINT 4 FOUR DAY COUNTDOWN, INCLUING HEARING THE DAY OF SATURDAY, YOU ENDANGERED AMERICANS HAVE CLUES UP THE WAZSUE AND YOU JUST REFUSE!  Did You FSS AS THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, Dennis Quaide, Jack Hall, Draw That Line, Down The Middle, From Burning Canada, Into Flooding US Gulf, And Did You Get You And Yours On Michael's List THEM SIDE, US Georgia's Coast/Crossover?  THEY GOT THE 144,000, THEY GOT, "THE BETA," THEY GOT THE TWO WITNESSES LEADING CAPTIVITY CAPTURED THE TRIBULATION SAINTS! THAT'S ALL CALLED THE GENESIS MAN, MARRIAGE OF PROCREATING PREDESTINATION TO DISPENNSATIONS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY/THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB, IN RETROSPECT, 6000 YEARS!  HEARING, BEFORE ITS NEWS, ISRAEL!  -Which part of Dec 2021 Rev 3, Jesus, Watch, Run, Live of witnessing Israel and her neighbors bombing each other didn't you all understand; what about your Burning Bush era, 11:00 shopping lunch hour, of sending your military loved ones to those building torture vehicles, aren't those activated? Earlier, I was thinking how intravenous angels, see here Gen 15, Ps 35, Isa 16, Zech 14, Rev 12, Rev 19, couldn't help Lot and his family until they actually decided to RUN and it too FSS was during a Pompeii movie of Sodom. Frightnight to Amazing Grace, just like they just mocked my procrastinating Memphis, TN and now Memphis Texas, procrastinators Musk, Jenkins. Just had a knowing it all pastor, do the same, play in impact zone, Israeli traffic, instead of taking of those tithes and offering getting people to safe-haven territories, designed exile luxuries! I KNOW GEOFFERY, HOW MUCH LONGER BEING ON A TIMETABLE INTRAVENOUS GONNA WAIT? HBOW/Apb The RAM 
Things are about to get REALLY interesting!! Largest one YET! https://youtu.be/qf2UK7AYe4Y?si=xAIUU3n-viiFGAUC via @YouTube

The handwriting clumsily Aug 7, 2019 escape Yellowstone. This is it: get as far away as possible. This is the one hour event that can end everything America to Western Civilization within an hour! HBOW/Apb

 And These Are The Descendants Rescued From The Breast's Marks, Rev 13:5 revisited Sept ({2011}), as the Bride's Second Heaven Ascension Assignment, To Intercede Rev 13:5, Tribulation Saints, April, 2/20, 1986/2028/3028, into Infinity, God's Kingdom, COME; Featuring Goddess Queen Bridegroom Anjea Achelois Sanskrit and Lord King Bridegroom, Hermes Melchizedek, Cronus Benevolent 


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2028/3038


The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2028/3038 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign


The Nextus Juttah Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2028/3038 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign


Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, XVII and VII, It's CXXVI Matrix 


Unto Deer Horn, Bristle Thorne Headwater and Gallant Adam Belcourt, Salami  was born Fielding Hornlake Headwater, Salami, a son Charming Braeburn Horse Ridge Headwater Salami, a son Canning Barrel Piercing Lion Claw a goddaughter Lightening Starlite, Scarlet Horns Headwater and godson Darwin Haelson Byelyn Salami 


“Hey, hello, so did you mean it? Did I mean? You’d be my wife, see since I Belcourt  spent the last weeks convincing myself that never happened, figment, temporarily insane. Did you Bristol Thorne mean it? It just kinda popped out, still, like Preccest Juttah, did you mean it? I don’t, I guess, yes, I guess I did, yes, kinda. You have someone transitioning in? Yeah, my dad, what about your mom? I take care asking, too many ah, disowned me, my mom, the more serious I took The African Juttah. No siblings? I’m still asking. There’s one, actually you know him well Joxson. Wait, Jox is your brother? There’s more, he’s my twin brother, I know he looks like mom’s twin and I look like dad’s twin. Give me your hands. My hands? It’s not like I’m gonna bite them or anything, you have really pretty hands.  So that’s why he come with you? The only reason,  twins should stick together, she fondly mocked to mimicked him, ticking, Belcourt. I Gallant Adam, what are you doing? Terrifyingly jerking her hands, was he citing the Juttah vows? Thinking no he wasn’t, was he crazy or something? “I'm surprised you haven’t notice I been following you around, plus your brother is here. My brother? Hey sis? What the world is going on? Belcourt want the Juttah vows, ask would I witnessed, I thought you said you didn’t, I didn’t, he didn’t. Okay, okay, let’s back up! Thinking, beach boy for sure, flawless tan skin, blue eyes to die in, a model caliber build, getting Angel men attention. “I been hearing lovely, the Wedding extravaganza can be paused until after the wedding supper of the lamb I don’t wanna wait, you? Bristle, you want to wait? Deer Horn, Bristle Thorn Headwater was olive black and all over silky smooth and Gallant Adam Belcourt, couldn’t wait no longer to take of such tempting its pleasures. “Take its chance, get completely thrown to sidewinded, confusing? Please don’t cry, Bristle Thorne, please, don’t cry. Perhaps I was wrong, thanks Joxson man, you know I’m crazy bout you. Wait Joxson, how’d you get involved? We’re not trying to bamboozle you sis or anything. I heard that too, Kidsen and I recollecting to rationalizing the same thing. Obviously reminding Belcourt you Bristle Thorn offered to be his wife, see, no conspiracy. So am I a witness or, I know don't them, the Juttah vows. I do ah studied them and all you Horn Thorne have to do is repeat after me. Here, the wait station? Well here, glancing around seeing they had enough privacy, we have enough privacy. Trust me, your hands please, mine in yours, god knows the heart! I, Gallant Adam Belcourt now you, I Deer Horn, Bristle Thorne, we are not children, we know the vows we’re about to make. I Gallant Adam Belcourt, Salami do take you Deer Horn, Bristle Thorne to be my Juttah wife, I Deer Horn, Bristle Thorne do take thee Gallant Adam Belcourt, Salami to have and hold, saying simultaneously, from this moment forward until Jesus reign take us into its eternity, its eternity. I will love you, I do love you, my wife, Deer Horn, my husband Gallant Adam. There you both go, with all around cheering and laughing sending the two into a wondrous embrace, to kiss, to embrace, and we all here pronounce you two Aqua Juttah genealogy." >>>"The Faint countdown, what’s that, that’s kinda curious all’s I saying; why Wyet man did Jesus keep who he actually was on the down low and spoke in parables? Ah, like he both wanted them to know and didn’t want to know. Right. mercy says yes know, rebellion says no you’re not worthy tens of millions are marked for death don’t wanna spooked them and Michael’s List know who, where so when THEY show up saying GET OUT, GET OUT! I hate I ask, God, I think I’m gonna be sick, I read behind her you tube Dr Campbell saying Biden is dementia I’m like no they’re all suffering a form of Daniel 4 madness curse its just manifesting itself to in different ways. Like take VP Kamala Harris who think the God who destroyed Noah’s world because of marriage abomination is gonna instead let her spread marriage abomination across the planet, that’s also fast and furious Ludacrist contagion Dan 4 madness. Right Grsnd Sia saying right before his assassination his running for the US President was Trump’s madness curse showing, how knowing what they know, and being as influentially rich no don’t that SW African coast ginormous underwater anomaly is me, mine and so Michael’s list agree, mine!”

Sulaiman Ahmed 

@ShaykhSuliman


I’m gonna buy beachfront property in Rafah! No more Rafah, no more Gaza!” 

Followed By A Sign, Like Saying Real-Estate For-Sale In Rafah if course they left out the part its littered with itty, bitty pieces of charcoal, Gazan children


marvel not US Dan, 5 own handwriting on the wall of pending judgment, you all know what King Belshazzar's primary crimes, now UK/BC/US error Israel, Islam? One Error, New Fear-Factor Heathens Desecrating Holy Land, Holies of Holies, Temple, Ornaments/Elohim God bearing his only begotten crying from the cross Eli Eli was Elohim HIMSELF sobbing uncontrollably I explained causing the silence in heaven was also accusing evil leaders of stripping his people of Jesus The Christ, ministry!


Thoughts 

The Day After Tomorrow, A line drawn from burning Canada to Flooding US Gulf You gonna be under a Pacific Ocean into the Atlantic of magma, 101 Eze 5 designed Ben Affleck Armageddon, YELLOWSTONES. Particularly if you don’t like famed letters USA hit the trail of Senator Obama's campaign era of hundreds of millions of stampeders across The old, Atlantic, African slave transit into Africa’s SW Atlantic Coastal cities, towns!

None Of Us Are Free, One of us is chained, None Of Are Free!


Thoughts?


Hint I woke hearing Father Abraham hath many son; taught Mother Africa hath many daughters; remind America, WEST RULE hath many languages: so which are Moses Hebrew inherited and thirty minutes after the silence as to a Moses commanded to exodus; one hint the date was June 17-19 (2002) so ten years later, even my prayer closet witnessed silence in heaven, HBOW/Apb


X


-First as a mocked real estate, agent I just showed Disney and Color Purple Fantasia the lease expensive rental property in Pompeii Movie of West Memphis! Just get with Musk and any others leaving burning California for flooding Texas!


Clearly, if what just happen to supervillains Trump, Biden and Harris, in such a short space, doesn’t remind GOD is GOD, HE’S coming after genociders nothing will. Sulaiman know, only days prior, I was calling they forfeit USA elections, even its Presidency, save Gaza’s children!

X


So you guys don’t remember what’s happening in Texas before God threw in a skrew-driver US LAB bio-Covid, I was there, I saw it. There were residential bombings to clear out unwanted to get Cal-billionaires in there. Recently FSS suggesting say no to civil war (turf to nuclear war); because he know Rev 9 Covid was Star Warring, GOD, last response,


Mocking again Aug 24/25 2023, whereas those who Covid didn’t kill, you got friendly house pets, Devils to Demons all around your children, disguised as treasured, innocent, listening to viewing devices. Again see, Disney's New Dr. Who, Dot and Bubble! Since I suggested its viewing, things Holy Lords, come into my prayer closet, been showing me decades now.


Seems he did go and see, since US Surgeon, https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/17/media/surgeon-general-social-media-apps-warning-label, suggested putting cigarette type, labels on Social media, screening; Question is, is he the type of intravenous human being to parent, grandparent, Trump's molten lava, wailing wall, we're admonished to pray for!


X

A Dan 5 handwriting of Judgment CHALDEANS coming; one error a new fear-factor designed Burning Biden error Saddam followed by an Obama WH of legalize marriage abomination why Harris can’t penetrate Gods Back Throne to DOME to push her worldwide of Sodom! Exactly Noah’s world invading monsters too threaten the Genesis woman seed: Marvel not I sat a thinker of regret to anxiety, it’s molten flooding, Noah’s cousin! 


X


-I ran across this, hearing “put 125 million on it; after I found this https://youtube.com/shorts/ji5LgNH9i3U?si=g6NuwPxYEmbwnZHI Ghana African housing deal, total purchase 125 million, sent it to since 2012 Ghana niece! THEY just set all round Angels, running Texans out pre-Beryl or was that to Run billionaire Musk out? 


Equally marvel not designed submersible Ark Aqua Juttahs into SW Africa decades now, this world ain’t y’all’s no more, 

Why I  thought this underwater anomaly was taking my advice, Musk them, leaving this doomed world behind! 


AODHF ELOHIM, using Rev 11:15, to show HES Star warring Jesus millennium reign descent, proves to be evident it’s 7 Angel trumpet sounds the end of heathen rule the reign of The Royal Priesthood, America, West Rule wiped out exactly 42 months prior, April 2025 thru Oct 2028, Trump’s exiled rule new Heaven, earth, Jerusalem New, White Holy House all descending beware, the earth is littered with the dead; more military deaths than ever recorded on planet earth, 7 months to bury, 7 years to burn up presently unimaginably technological paraded armaments; your sins have reached unto me and I remember! Star Warring AODHF/JCON/JCOR/HBOW/Apb


See here, YouTube Warning ⚠! Angelic Encounters! Evacuate Texas! https://youtu.be/JLHy3U6_KYE?si=L_sAtcBEqNBTy1Re via @YouTube:


YouTube mrmbb333, RARE 'Triple Threat Event' to Span OVER 1000 Miles! Coming SOON! https://youtu.be/Ya_UmWHikgs?si=V5YqPvQwmWenFv9X via @YouTube

YouTube WeatherMan Plus Gulf Hurricane, East Coast Hurricane Potential Forecast & Update https://youtu.be/kkl1Vq8UP0A?si=hrjixvIxnbt9WeSx via @YouTube

LOOSE THE FOUR BOUND WINDS! REMEMBER THERE’S A FOUR DAY COUNTDOWN INTO THIS MASSIVE EVENT INCLUDING HEARING SATURDAY! 

Yeah I remember, Feb 2017, she was bragging on her rescuing god, I was reminding HES the one who just commanded Eze 9 heart stabbers, “kill all parents by.” Those who read behind me remember when I start noticing whenever Rev 12 Michael’s List Safehaven Georgia’s COAST, CROSSOVER, got lots of rain; also warning The Midwest, The Eastern seaboard, Rev 10, Mighty Angel warned California to US W. Pacific was like now, always burning, up!  


Until I begin to warn you guys are actually choosing between hell and highwater; it was Dec 29, 2019, I witnessed many waving through knee to thigh high floodwater. That’s not possible with, by Jan 16, 2023 mentioned, flooding magma; the difference between Noah’s flood targeting Genesis marriage abomination and  targeting Rev 2 Jesus designed riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers, flooding Noah’s Cousin; knowing where, RUN! HBOW/Apb


Suddenly Death ✅

@suddenlydeath 12h


TRAGIC: Healthy 40-year old man died suddenly nine days after receiving his 2nd Pfizer shot. Right after the jab his heart began racing, as if it was going to explode, and he passed out. He never regained consciousness...Journals.https://x.com/diedsuddenly_/status/1819893948862632068?s=46


I been meaning to share this X poster with you and warn his name, YouTube Dr J.  Campbell https://youtu.be/6RVt3qBKOwQ?si=izgX8hg5LnsBM0Qy; actually since I heard you rambling on about the vaccine. 


Straightly of which Dutch could’ve been referenced a pandemic of overdoses after I witnessed a run on matrix blue pills; after that run amok Rite Aid Pharmacy Counter and pharmaceuticals companies also aligned to billions dead, including tens of millions of Americans!


Jesus CROSS of resurrection isn’t limited by death but by sin, running, relocation to continent/world wide migration is pausing massive death for the saving of procrastinators souls, repent, live, resurrect, ascend!” HBOW/Apb


We only know his cause of death because authorities in Japan did a rare autopsy to find what had killed this young man in his prime. How many more have died and been buried with the killer never brought to justice?


Check out the study for yourself in the prestigious Lippincott Journals.https://x.com/diedsuddenly_/status/1819893948862632068?s=46


X


 The US lab version of the bio-Covid mutates into a swine to avian influenza. Like Rev 6, 4th seal didn’t stop until a quarter of the earth is dead. Marvel not pro-Palestinian college campus massive dead, covered in pale tarps and lately the word college come a letter C for COVID,


Do you understand what it’s meant by a Noah’s Day extinction level God saying I see your sins and remember! The scariest charter is Rev 9 and it’s centered around the world being hand over to Satan, Devils, demons and aliens because a deadly pandemic yet left them incorrigible with sin. Marvel not how much he hate sin but how mightily he judges sin plus a psalmist did pray their traps are turn on them especially their offspring, generation to come! 


X


That’s what’s meant a Noah’s Day extinction level God saying I see your sins and remember! The scariest charter is Rev 9 centered around the world hand over to Satan, Devils, demons and Aliens. A deadly pandemic they’re yet incorrigible with sin nomination Harris too is evidence.


X


I’ve seen the judgment of the pale horse pandemic also, here US soil; 18 years 8 months, Aug 5 2019? We witnessed two West Rule Systems skyrocket to firerocket, witnessed Islamic rule follow marvel not I put Hussein in the WH during Bush, a pale horse pandemic and further judgment as bio-covid were men dressed as horses.  Marvel not two US quarters aligned to billions dead, they’re not just gonna kill you empowered by your sins, in prophetic hindsight they already have. 



Adam ✅ @Adammedia -1 d


Humanity has failed.

https://x.com/adamemedia/status/1819564634174591195?s=46; marvel not Eze 9  Inkhorn man encourages, hope; PRAY FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS AT THE WEDDING AT THE WAILING WALLS! Example, while gods like Trump, Biden’s Harris are brought to their knees, like King Nebuchadnezzar, all four of them! Despite its consequences and sacrifices Turkeys Erdogan is vowing to come fight for Gaza’s children, that’s what’s meant award the human being, Rev 11, AODHF star war with us, we got this, we inherit the heavens, the earth, anew. 


No, since we’re predestined the promised Genesis women seed shown to be evident Noah’s salvation Ark, humanity could never fail GOD would have saw it. Honestly, we’re just severely diminished, Jesus warn desolator Frightnight by a speed incomprehensible.



Though equally, Jan 16, 2023, 2024 on repeat,that’s how rapidly we’re descending as Jesus’ millennium reign. Imprisoning Lucifer and all it’s evil; the judgment of the nations, the great white throne judgment. Presently Star Warring AODHF sitting down paradise heaven earth too made new; 


I was there when robbers climbed up to  him, heard all his promises “and last enemy Adam of man that shall be destroyed is death!” Then all robbers, families, children’s, Grands all come crashing down into earth,  this ginormous fireball! Marvel not in prophetic hindsight not only are all gone to heaven.


Surrealistically phenom celebrations, wedding supper, dancing around the sounding of the 7th Angel trumpet. President Obama’s July 27/28 2010 I witnessed us all descend, Holy Bridegroom Jerusalem, Holy Bride Lord Urusalem and the multibillion man Royal  Priesthood, a White Holy house and the meek inherit the earth! 


Adam ✅ @Adammedia -1 d


Humanity has failed.

https://x.com/adamemedia/status/1819564634174591195?s=46; beware graphic content;


GO AND GET THE 12 HEIRS, INVITE THE BETA FINISHED ALL LIVES, LANDS AND CHURCHES


I WILL KILL YOUR CHILDREN WITH DEATH, WOE TO SCHOOL BUSES! 


X


I Adam only wanted the capture of this charcoal arm, it remind of what I saw investigators doing before I woke and learn of NBA Kobe Bryant and his daughters crash. The foggy weather that day remind of the foggy weather the day reported President Raisi flight had went down; 


X


More interweaving, know as I turn from this horrid image, of these charcoal bodies. I begin to see a curious thing, predicted from Daniel into Revelation. These ten men come ten kings, one hour with the beast. Now the Antichrist reign, blurred they were being named to ordained


X


Accurately, mostly Islamic sounding names. when in a flash. ‘Like John, being told not to record the 7 thunders, except I woke remembering one name sounding like Salami, it was gone. Mat 24 , Genesis women seed Jesus soon the tester by his own sacrificial blood describing apocalypse come, lamented these are things that must be! 


X


marvel not UK, BC, US states of barbecue Solar to Nuclear event accomplice damater has raised her skirt and unleashed Ben Affleck Armageddon YELLOWSTONE we all Adam go to charcoal bodies. Then Ezekiel to Rev 14 cloud, crown King to Reigning cloud crown Bride crying come up here, all begin to hear can these ashes live? 


YouTube This Is What BlackRock Is HIDING From You" - Whitney Webb's Last WARNING https://youtu.be/wUP229ZPsV4?si=KZHuQBa9WtPvc67d via @YouTube


The Savior✅

@stairwayto3dom


In your opinion, will we see some sort of response from Iran tonight?https://x.com/stairwayto3dom/status/1820525327011217686?s=46


yes


No


964 votes, 11 Hours 13 Minutes Left 


Just as Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster And Mal 4 Described Sunlight Of God Snatched US off The Planet! Like The World Was Ending Hawaii Missile morning And Rev 2 Jesus’ arriving with all Jacob’s Ladder Combine Too Yanked Us Off The Planet! 


GET THE TWELVE HEIRS! INVITE THE BETA! 


I can’t answer unless you know this is a coordinated attack. Russia to Ben Affleck Armageddon, Yellowstone. simultaneously hitting US soil targets! Here’s April 3, 2019 apocalypse now launched, incoming, impacting, then, well I know how long Putin been threatening and regularly Ludacrist contiguous US leads bating him and bating him. Just be clear, Israel felled. during burning Bush error Islam to an enemy Hamath when US West Rule went fire-rocketing off the planet. y’all ready for that? Apb


There’s a YouTube vid. Pastor Hagee saying, now up there we see into your urgent situations. There’s Jesus explaining we’d see, hear and know in ways no other can. I explained the faint countdown into the exact date 5 years August 5 I witnessed two world systems skyrocket to fire-rocket off the planet! 


Why you think I keep pushing Disney’s Dr Who, 73 Yards: if I get into Trump’s damage ear and he, even you could hear me, what I’d say is just as unimaginably horrifying but at least you’d know you’re being puppeteered your own one human being extinction: know it was Aug 5 2021 AODHF also showed HIMSELF  Star Warring for W. Rule enemy’ # 1, Jesus Millennium reign. 



No comments:

Post a Comment